My Twelve Days of Christmas

On the 1st day of Christmas, I was surprised to see ... a plasma screen HDTV.

On the 2nd day of Christmas, I was surprised to see ... two Wii controllers and a plasma screen HDTV.

On the 3rd day of Christmas, I was surprised to see ... three classroom smart boards, two Wii controllers and a plasma screen HDTV.

On the 4th day of Christmas, I was surprised to see ... four pants-less popstars, three classroom smart boards, two Wii controllers and a plasma screen HDTV.

On the 5th day of Christmas, I was surprised to see ... five dozen Tiger lovers, four pants-less popstars, three classroom smart boards, two Wii controllers and a plasma screen HDTV.

On the 6th day of Christmas, I was surprised to see ... six mini laptops, five Tiger lovers, four pants-less popstars, three classroom smart boards, two Wii controllers and a plasma screen HDTV.

On the 7th day of Christmas, I was surprised to see ... seven iPhone 3Gs, six mini laptops, five Tiger lovers, four pants-less popstars, three classroom smart boards, two Wii controllers and a plasma screen HDTV.

On the 8th day of Christmas, I was surprised to see ... eight vintage Ray-bans, seven iPhone 3Gs, six mini laptops, five Tiger lovers, four pants-less popstars, three classroom smart boards, two Wii controllers and a plasma screen HDTV.

On the 9th day of Christmas, I was surprised to see ... nine sexy vampires, eight vintage Ray-bans, seven iPhone 3Gs, six mini laptops, five Tiger lovers, four pants-less popstars, three classroom smart boards, two Wii controllers and a plasma screen HDTV.

On the 10th day of Christmas, I was surprised to see ... ten all-new sitcoms, nine sexy vampires, eight vintage Ray-bans, seven iPhone 3Gs, six mini laptops, five Tiger lovers, four pants-less popstars, three classroom smart boards, two Wii controllers and a plasma screen HDTV.

On the 11th day of Christmas, I was surprised to see ... eleven health bill revisions, ten all-new sitcoms, nine sexy vampires, eight vintage Ray-bans, seven iPhone 3Gs, six mini laptops, five Tiger lovers, four pants-less popstars, three classroom smart boards, two Wii controllers and a plasma screen HDTV.

On the 12th day of Christmas, I was surprised to see ... twelve twamous tweeters, eleven health bill revisions, ten all-new sitcoms, nine sexy vampires, eight vintage Ray-bans, seven iPhone 3Gs, six mini laptops, five Tiger lovers, four pants-less popstars, three classroom smart boards, two Wii controllers and a plasma screen HDTV.

No comments: