The Things I Miss (and don´t miss) Month 6

This week marks my 6-month anniversary of my time in Peru *happy dance*. As such, I thought it was about time I updated the "Things I miss" list. For a frame of reference, feel free to check out "Things I miss: Month 1."

As always, keep in mind: family, friends and beloved pets are a given.


Things I miss (6 months down, 21 to go):
  • Diversity in food, people, everything
  • Diet Dr. Pepper (...yep, still miss that one)
  • Experimenting with cooking
  • Feeling really, genuinely healthy
  • NOT being surrounded by machismo
  • Going to the movies
  • Seeing Obama's first year in office
  • Church on Sunday mornings with my family
  • Being up-to-date on world news
  • A good cup of coffee and the NYT crossword
  • Clean water straight from the tap

Things I don´t:

  • Having to drive everywhere
  • Being constantly connected with technology
  • Inflexible daily routines
  • Owning a bunch of stuff I don't need
  • Crowded shopping malls
  • Snowy, wet coldness

No comments: